Friday, January 18, 2008

craIg davId - walking away (nicez nicez!)

Im walking away from the troubles in my life
Im walking away oh to find a better day
Im walking away from the troubles in my life
Im walking away oh to find a better day
Im walking away

Sometimes some people get me wrong
When its something I've said or done

Sometimes you feel there is no fun
Thats why you turn and run

But now I truly realise
Some people dont wanna compromise

Well I saw them with my own eyes spreading those lies
And well I dont wanna live my life too many sleepless nights
Not mentioning the fights I'm sorry to say lady

Im walking away from the troubles in my life
Im walking away oh to find a better day
Im walking away from the troubles in my life
Im walking away oh to find a better day
Im walking away

Well I'm so tired baby
Things you say you're driving me away

Whispers in the powder room baby
Dont listen to the games they play

Girl I thought you'd realise
Im not like them other guys

Coz I saw them with my own eyes
You should've been more wise

And well I dont wanna live my life too many sleepless nights
Not mentioning the fights I'm sorry to say lady

Im walking away from the troubles in my life
Im walking away oh to find a better day
Im walking away from the troubles in my life
Im walking away oh to find a better day
Im walking away

No comments: